Friday, 10 December 2010

"The Min Lan Ling entreats a way


Chi."That you hereafter can take me to go to a motorcycle racing?I like this kind of exercising of incitement most , own can of the technique not go to always see the somebody else having fun.", The Min Lan Ling delicate and touchingly looking at Qin Tian to beg a way."Ha ha, all right!The claim of beauty I always cant not bear to the heart refuse."Qin Tian smiled to smile, openly answer way.But Min Lan the Ling happily embraced Qin Tian to ruthlessly kiss an one mouthful and vented the joy in the heart.But Qin Tian shamelessly jump at."To, you don,t perform what on the charity show activity?"The Min Lan Ling after recovering the emotion then and in a soft voice asks a way."I?What do I need performance?Isn,t a many people have been already performed, I see still calculate."Qin Tian lightly says.In fact Qin Tian feels that he or she can not make open again, too Gao Diao isn,t good, oneself should be low-key, again low-key."How does this go?Your having so many talent and skills certainly should make a show of!And this can collect for the disaster area more kind style of, isn,t very good like this?Is should only very poor paper disaster area people."The Min Lan Ling entreats a way."Is that line of!Really taking you can,t, it will not pass me to seem not to expose a skill today you."Qin Tian helplessly says, in fact was still too soft in strange oneself is heart."Ha ha, know you had better.Stop worrying, the charity show ended this time I very good Di Lao Di Lao you."Min Lan the Ling is sweet sweet on smiling, the smile ground says."Ha ha, that pouring is expectation very much!To, I exactly play what better?"Qin Tian inquiry way."Ha ha, this is casually you!Make most specialty of, again cause a sensation whole school!"Min Lan Ling expectation the ground say."Ha ha, that arriving is really difficult I, I how feel I everything specialty!"Qin Tian roars with laughter a way."Be really don,t know to feel ashamed, the nobody say is your face really thick?"The Tory Burch Sandals Min Lan Ling Wu wears a mouth to lightly say with smile."Ha ha, generally general, the third in the world!"Qin Tian is thick-skinned says and finishes saying to still capture hair very coquettishly.Time led very quickly and in a moment to is an evening, while the charity show activity also drew back prologue.What Tory Burch Sandals to manage a program is that one that performs to fasten is beautiful to learn elder sister today, simple attire of she whole body evening dress extremely in proper form, it is

No comments:

Post a Comment